(CONTRACT) MES / Wonderware System Platform Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a specific
individual! Avanceon is looking for someone who can provide engineering services within a predefined scope individually or as a team member and is capable of and/or being assigned to multiple tasks of a project including specification, programming, testing, field commissioning, and technical training.
Because projects range over a variety of processes in an array of industries, you will have a substantial opportunity to experience different technologies and environments. You’ll never be bored!
- Working knowledge of Invensys Wonderware System Platform and ArchestrA
- Develop and design solutions for our customers using Avanceon project execution standards
- Provide Unit, Module and Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in and lead Startup and Commissioning of large projects at the customer site.
- Ability to troubleshoot unexpected issues
- Ability to interface with our customer in a clear and concise manner
- Any working knowledge of SQL databases is a plus
Interested candidates should apply through our website at http://jobs.avanceon.com
Please no international candidates
Please no recruiters
- Work flexible hours as needed to meet client needs.
- Ability to travel and work at a customer location for a protracted amount of time
- Ability to work at our Exton office (remote work is possible at times)
- Valid driver’s license.