HEY YOU COMPUTER NERD-TYPE,
If you’re looking for a way to get out of your parents’ basement faster, and gain a whole bunch of experience, why not read this for shiggles. It’ll only take a couple of seconds…
Do you like:
- Fixing and solving problems?
- Knowing how things are made?
- Seeing what you’ve created in action?
- Going on field trips?
- Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain?
- A code ninja?
- A jeans and sneakers kinda person?
- Able to speak and write English intelligibly?
- Able to play ping-pong?
Apply to be the newbie intern engineer at Avanceon
This is what you’ll do here:
Don’t apply if:
- See a problem
- Fix the problem
- Stand up on your desk, pound your chest, and yell, “SEE WHAT I HAVE MADE!”
- Drink beverages
No international applicants or recruiters, please.
- Your name is Nick, Rob, or Chris. We already have multiples of them.
- You don’t bust your butt on the regular.
- You don’t have a valid drivers’ license.
- You hate kittens.
Check out our website at www.avanceon.com for more information