Avanceon Is One of the 2018 Top Workplaces In Philadelphia
MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM (MES) ENGINEER
We are searching for a unique individual who has the interests, desire and ability to:
- Lead a team of engineers on solutions that serve a large variety of industries (water, utilities, industrial, life sciences, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods)
- Engage with customers to design and develop solutions that deliver value and innovation to their business in the form of productivity / capacity increase or quality improvement
- Dig into the business problems that software solves in the MES layer of the automation pyramid (OEE, Track and Trace, ERP integration, Quality, SPC, etc.)
- Work with customers to innovate, architect and design the correct solution to their specific challenges that typically focus on efficiency, streamlined processes and quality improvement
- Look outside the traditional box of normal solutions and apply new approaches and technologies to the solution we deliver
- Know how to implement the traditional technologies of PLC and SCADA but are open to leverage the power of Industry 4.0 and IT tech to deliver exceptional applications
- Develop, test and deploy these applications with a team
- Feel comfortable talking to engineers, IT, and operations and can bridge the gap between them.
- Work for a company that values your individuality and how it can be multiplied with the right team
If you have experience
- Wonderware System Platform and
- Wonderware MES Operations, Performance, and Quality modules
- Strong manufacturing process knowledge and SQL skills or
- Other MES software packages
You, our next MES Rock Star, probably have experience with most (or maybe even all) of the requirements posted above, so the real question is, why Avanceon? Why do you want to work with us? That’s easy…
Yes, we offer all the usual benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K contributions, etc., but what makes Avanceon different from the rest?
- Flex Hours
- Work from Home opportunities
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off
- Jeans and Sneakers “Dress Code
- Creative freedom
- Diverse customers and industries (you’ll never be bored!)
- Axe Throwing
- Easy and fun ways to donate to charities
…And that’s just the beginning of the list!
Also, did I mention, we were named a Top Workplace in Philadelphia
for two years in a row!!!
This is not an entry level position. We are looking for experienced engineers. Check out our website to learn more and apply! Avanceon.com
Please no international candidates
Please no recruiters