Provide engineering services within a predefined scope individually or as a team member. Capable of and/or being assigned to multiple tasks of a project including specification, programming, testing, field commissioning, and technical training. Projects range over a variety of processes in an array of industries.
- Apply Programmable Logic Controller (Allen Bradley primarily and other PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI primarily Wonderware) programming.
- Experience with control engineering and applied experience in programming and troubleshooting of RSLogix5000 for ControlLogix or CompactLogix
- Must be knowledgeable with ladder logic, UDTs and Add-On Instructions as used in RSLogix.
- Must be able to follow P&ID’s and architect a solution for control and data for process industries
- Read and understand project related drawings.
- Any working knowledge of developing HMI or SCADA applications is a plus
- Working knowledge of Invensys Wonderware System Platform and InTouch is a plus
- Any working knowledge of developing .NET applications is a plus
- Any working knowledge of SQL databases is a plus
- Provide Unit, Module and Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in and lead Startup and Commissioning of large projects at the customer site.
Interested candidates should apply through our website at http://jobs.avanceon.com
- Work flexible hours as needed to meet client needs.
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license.