Lead Control Engineer
We offer all the usual benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K contributions, etc., but we offer more than the usual too, and that’s the stuff that makes us such an amazing place to work.
Flex hours, working from home, UNLIMITED paid time off, jeans and sneakers, creative freedom, ping-pong, axe throwing, diverse customers and industries, parties, and fun fundraisers is just the beginning of the list.
Now we're looking for a Lead Control Engineer.
If you find, as you read though the qualifications, you maybe don’t fit all the technical parts, it’s ok. We want hardworking, ambitious people who are cool to work with and we’re just as interested in who you are
as what you know
. Technology is teachable, but being a good egg is not. So if you’re a good egg, submit a cover letter, email, or note with your resume and tell us what makes you awesome.
- 5 years of experience working for a systems integrator or manufacturing facility as a control engineer
- Excited to mentor and help entry-level control engineers grow
- You want to continue to learn and grow also
- Experience with Wonderware and/or Rockwell products
- Programming and configuration such as HMI development, PLC programming and SQL database / reporting development
- Experience providing sales support
- Experience with project execution
- Ability to provide occasional off-hours support for key customers.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid driver’s license
Check out our website to learn more and apply!
Please no international candidates
Please no recruiters